Indoors or outdoors, a Midwest Life Stages Exercise pen is great if you want to keep your pet safe and contained, but with room to move. The Life Stages pens with a standard door offer great value and convenience.
Life Stages Exercise Pens are comprised of eight hinged panels, each 24" wide, making the pen 16 linear feet. Heights vary from 24"-48" to acommodate your dog's hight and agility. Can be deployed in any shape, such as 4ft x 4ft square, or 4ft 5in x 4ft 5in octagon.
Join Multiple Together To Make One Larger Pen!
The patent pending MAXLockTM Door System enhances security by providing multiple locking points around the perimeter of the door.
Keeps your dog safe and contained, but with room to move!
- Durable black electro-coat finish - long lasting, rust resistant.
- Includes ground anchors - hold it in place outdoors.
- 16' total length (4' x 4' square, etc.)
- 24"-48" height.
- Not just for dogs - can be used for rabbits, tortoises, or other animals.
- Folds flat - convenient storage and easy transportation.
- Easy to set-up - no tools needed, just slide out of the box, stand up, fold out and clip!
- Accessory tops available (sold separately) - keep your pet in, or other critters out.
- Combine with a crate (sold separately) to create a perfect living space for your pup!